Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bicycle Repair And Maintenance Services

Here is a common scene: a company has a courier company that they hire to deliver their packages for them.  Besides the problems that you should leave in the hands of experts from service, if you want to make your bike serviced by yourself, you must consider the fork, handlebars, gears, pedals and gear boxes. In order to keep your bike in good condition is important to store it properly. If you have to store it outside, buy a bike lock and a canopy to protect from the weather. If you follow these few basic tips, you will enjoy your bike longer and in the best conditions and look for bike repair services that you can trust.. We at Spinwaywa want you to understand your bike fit, that's why we take the extra time to actively involve you in all aspects of the procedure.

There are no quick fixes” if a bike fit is done correctly, and that is why our fits are very comprehensive. The fit begins with an extensive interview to establish a personal blueprint of the uniqueness you bring to the bike. We will gather information about your life off the bike that relates directly to your comfort, efficiency and power on the bike. Chances are they would not be comfortable in the same position on the bike as well.

This is a very important aspect of the bike fit and absolutely essential for any rider who uses a clipped in pedal system. Any one of these small changes can make a world of difference in your ability to enjoy, perform well and ride safely on the bike. If your bike is just the wrong size and or geometry for you, we will tell you so, and give you advice on what manufacturers makes, models and size would be a much better fit for you and your style of riding. All of your data will be recorded, so that you will have a permanent record of all the key bike measurements. The Toronto International Bike show is just a little over a month away and I think I've only shoveled snow once so far.

My bike has barely gotten dirty on my commutes to and from the studio and I still have my regular tires on. Not like last year where I was cleaning the bike every day and using studded tires for most of Jan, Feb and Mar. No more guessing whether the bike is right for you when the retailer is putting pressure on you to buy that great deal. It's been a while since you helped me with my track bike set up. But since you got me set up in a much more comfortable and aggressive set up, things feel much better.

I have been telling a few riders at the track about the work you did with my set up and I couldn't be happier with it. Hopefully you get a few new track bike setups as a result. I used to get off the bike after 40k and be bent over, because it was too painful to straighten my back at first. I feel very connected to the bike and all that stuff people always say, but what I couldn't really tell during our session was how much better my spin is. I always used to feel like I was fighting the bike trying not to bounce during fast spins, now it feels like the air is all that's holding me back. I wanted to thank express bike services for all your help and support with the bike fitting last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment